Pages

This is weird

I FEEL LIKE A LOSER. I feel like I'm writing to air or an imaginary friend. I might as well get used to this awkwardness. How did I do it when I wrote diary entries and such? I seriously can't get over this awkwardness, haha. Let's start off with some sort of "ice breaker" or whatever. A "get to know me" sorta thing?
I found a survey that will serve this purpose, sooooo enjoy I guess and don't get too bored. ;)

Part 1- ME

ummmmmm, nope! "SURPRISE!"

yup

  my parents and doctor I suppose, unless I was born on the back of a taxi or something and no one bothered to tell me

  well of course
PART 2- THE FAMILY

  married of course

thank goodness I'm not 

  the oldest :D

  my mommy, she's like my best friend

  nope
PART 3- THE FRIENDS

yeaaaah

  just talk...about almost ANYTHING

yeaaah

  not many, only those that I really really trust and love really really much :)
PART 4- YOUR PERSONALITY
I used to, but I learned to be happy and to see the beauty around me and see all the blessings in both good and bad things in my life
depends on the situation 

yes! VERY HAPPY

I try to, but don't go close to the edge
PART 5- APPEARANCE

  yup

brownish-black, medium length, annoying to tie in a ponytail because there are ALWAYS huge strands of hair in my face

  Whatever I think looks good on me and is comfortable, I don't have a specific style or anything

of course! (and still kinda am)

very corny, but my biggest ambition EVER is to get married and have a family of my own

not really because I know I won't ever be alone

  :)
PART 8- THE OUTDOORS

a little bit of both

fall 

yesss
PART 9- FOOD

I tried to, but my parents wouldn't let me!

I absolutely loooooove hispanic food

peppers, cooked onions, and cooked tomatoes 

cheesecake!

I don't have one, I don't discriminate restaurant
PART 10- RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE

  single and ready to mingle 

hard to say...and why would I put it here? hahahahahahahaha

YES! I haven't really had the chance to really fall in love with anyone, but I bet the feeling is indescribable :)
yeah, I do, very much :)

Well....that was me in a nutshell. Hopefully I don't get bored with this blog and "kill" it like my other unsuccessful ones. Some motivation would be nice :)

Adios!


I leave you one of my favorite songs at the moment. A song I have been listening to this whole week. I never really saw myself loving this song, but I do. A lot. (just not as much as PATD though!)


No comments:

Post a Comment