Pages

Fall Out Boy is back and I may or may not still be freaking out


This band was the first band that I loved with every fiber of my being and I was so sad when I heard that they were taking "time off" to pursue their own solo stuff. I listened to their projects and I enjoyed every new project they were doing. I bought Pat's album as a solo artist and obsessed. I saw Pete in concert with his new band and screamed my head off. I even decided to try giving Joe's stuff a try but it was way too dark and goosebumpy to venture any further haha. As for Andy, I haven't heard of him since.

Until now.

I woke up this week on a nice fine Monday morning to news that my all time favorite band was coming together again. I almost cried. I screamed on the inside. I researched everything I could to confirm it was true. I even excitedly reported the news to random people, like the missionaries that came over that night. And then I heard this AHMAZING piece of music. ASAJDFSHGSHDAGS. It's not like their stuff from before, but artists chance and grow and so does their music. And since they're going on tour this summer and  playing in SLC while I'm in the West--- what better way than to spend an evening screaming and singing along to them. Just hope to the music gods that I'll be able to get a hold of a ticket. And even if I can't make it, I can just settle for blasting their new album in my room.

Sugar We're Going Down was the first song I heard and I fell in love with, BUT this song was an equivalent to how I react whenever I hear a 1D song now. I think I even cried over this song sometimes. Basically with the discovery of FOB began my fangirling ways. And despite what some may think about my "fangirling", believe me, it's nothing compared to other levels of fangirling. On a scale of 1-10, I would be a 4-5.

I really have nothing to say. Life has been ehhh. OH, my favorite missionary got transferred back to my ward! It's kinda funny considering he's officially done with his mission next month. But as long as he's here, might as well cherish the moment. He's really such a riot. What a funny dude. On Monday I literally couldn't stop laughing. I don't even know what I was laughing over. I think he said something funny, but I don't remember. Anyway, he's my favorite. Who am I kidding, I like them all. All the missionaries that I meet are awesome and great and friendly, but there's always that one individual I really click with and can talk to and feel so 100% comfortable with. It makes me sad when they leave, but that's a mormon's life.

And OH! I started doing HIIT. This channel is literally a gift from the exercise gods. THIS shiz is cray, but addicting. Hmmmm, what else. Yeah, not much. Working out, full house reruns, green smoothie making, twitter--- my life consists of that now up until I go back to school. Can't complain, it's peaceful not being stressed over school or anything for that matter. The only stress I get in my life now is when my computer overheats in my middle of doing a workout.

So on that note, here's a bit of FOB appreciation.
That blue shirt, I want.
And that hat on Pat, don't even get me started.


Like really, monkeys make everything better.
When everything came together.
The anthem.
Hemingway guys. HEMINGWAY. (he's the dog)
When Brandon Urie came to visit.
And the girl from Hey Monday.
Ahhhhhhhhhh!
To answer your question, I do not know where he is tonight.


The song with all the feels. Panic and FOB TOGETHER?!
BEST IDEA.
EVER.

And in case you were all wondering, I had a thing for the lead singer.
Mr. Patrick Stump.



No comments:

Post a Comment