Pages

Hello

I feel like such a slacker for not updating this blog as much as I used to, but I've just been too lazy to be honest. Here are some highlights though:
1. My brother left on his mission on the 27th. He finished his stay at the MTC and he's going to be sent out on the field tomorrow!
2. New Fall Out Boy album is so good omg I love these guys more than sleep and food.

See, you didn't really miss much.

OH YEAH, I go back to school next week OMG FINALLY! I love being home, don't get me wrong, but there's nothing to do here at all. All this time all I've done is worked my butt of at the gym and watched wedding and baby shows on TLC and let's not forget Twitter and my account dedicated to a boy band, hahaha. But seriously though, I love Twitter. It's so full of drama-- it's so entertaining being in the midst of it all.

Back on topic, school. I registered for 18 credits and I pretty much think I'm doomed-- I seriously hope not. My friend took 19 last year and she made it, but that's because she's focused and stuff, but me? AHAHAHAHAHA, that's funny. But I'm going to try my hardest to be super focused though, pinky swear!
I'm excited for my classes though, should be fun to be learning again after being brain dead for 3 months. I'm taking 2 online classes too so I have to be super focused with keeping up with those 2 classes AND my on campus classes. Aside from school though, I'm soooooo excited to be sharing an apartment with my friend Stephanie and her friend Gabby. The rooming list was sent last week and so far it's just the 3 of us which is great news for me because for some reason, I'm not really good with getting along and living with strangers so I'm stoked for this semester's living arrangement.




No comments:

Post a Comment