Pages

Home is where the mountains are

I hate it here.
Can I go back?
Where there aren't mistrusting people constantly bothering me about my life and what I do.

I hate being treated like a stupid little girl.
No trust in what I do.
I'm just expected to stay locked in all day?
No thanks.
I might have been fine with that before, but not anymore.
I guess I forgot what a hell living here is.
Constantly watched and having people butt into your business. Feeling like a prisoner on a constant basis.
I should have stayed in Rexburg winter semester. I don't know if I can bear 3 months of feeling on lockdown. Please job god, land me those jobs I applied for so I can get away from here.

To top it all off I feel like dying because of this stupid sore throat. I can't sleep because of it.

I miss college. And my friends. And being on my own and not having someone bug me the way my mom does. And even my brother acting like my dad, no thanks. No one asked you. I've been fine without one.

I don't want to talk to anyone.
No one.
Let me wallow in my pathetic life.

No comments:

Post a Comment