Pages

Withdrawls

I miss Rexburg already.
It's great to be home and all, but I feel like my heart is missing something, not complete.
I miss my friends.
I miss the mountains.
And I miss Cainan... a lot.

But I'm home.
With my family.
And my bed.
And my adorable pets.

But it would be so much better if he was here with me.
But I can do it, he told me on our last night together to be strong.
And I will be.

Love is something that I've never really experienced until all I thought about was you, everything I did somehow connected back to you, I loved talking about you to my friends, my siblings, my mom, my church leaders...ect, and every song that reminded me of you and us made me cry.

This seems so unreal, but it's happening and I never want it to end.
But, like I always tell myself when I'm really missing someone - distance makes the heart grow fonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment