Pages

I feel unstoppable in my knee high boots

First of all, I'd never even consider even wearing knee high boots like 2 years ago. I didn't want to be like everyone else. Plus, I had my shoe issue, but that can be fixed if you look hard enough :)
I wear them with black leggings, black pants, and my favorite super skinny jeans that make my legs look like whoa. Lately, I have such a great feeling in my heart. I feel so lightweight and happy; like a feather. When I walk down the street with my music playing in my ears I feel like I can really fly if I jumped up and tried.
I wore my favorite tight black plants, a silk black top, and my brown knee highs. And boy, whenever I walked I could feel eyes on me. This is silly. I FEEL it's silly behavior; thinking so fully of myself. Oh well.

ANYWAY, aside from my usual self centeredness; life is grand, just grand. I love my job, my little kiddies, and my new-found sense of adulthood, although not there yet. Almost there; at the adulthood part- I'm getting there.

So on Sunday, I go to YSA. And what would you know; an unexpected guest returns for spring break from college. This guy, oh boy. I grew up with him basically...sorta. I never really paid attention until I was 12 then boom! So instead of explaining every single detail about him; I'll recap. I never noticed it before, but he's really handsome. Not unbelievably Adam Levine, Adrian Brody, William Levy handsome, but enough to make you want to get a better look and just stare.  He has one of the best looking jawlines I've ever seen.  And most of all, his hands.
That's on thing I've noticed bout myself lately; noticing every attractive quality in a guy. And I've also noticed that teenage guys don't appeal to me anymore. They just seem childlike and stupid. Older guys are much more enticing. Like guys a couple years older than me. Like 22. THOSE types.
Also, I'm in a pickle. It seems that mostly every new missionary that comes to the ward- I get gogo eyes over.    It's like...I don't even know. I get so happy just being in their presence. And I love grabbing their attention- his attention. And making them laugh. No, this happens with every missionary I encounter. It's stupid and useless because the chances of me seeing them ever again after they transfer and get off their missions are like 0. Why are missionaries so adorably good looking?

Only a couple more days till registration then going back to rexburg will seem more real.

Off to the mattress I go!
nighhhhhttt.

1 comment: