Pages

Fridays

I really do love Fridays. Do I go out?
Nope. Cause I much rather spend it with my family. And spend it listening to music and just thinking about things. And especially singing along to music. I love the feeling of knowing that I don't have to do anything for the next two days.
I put on Pandora, set it to my 90s music playlist, then it's like a rush of nostalgia to me. The beginning, the start of, my childhood and past blast through my speakers. With each new song from these times, the memories come along with them. Then there are the songs that have to do with no past, no present- just memories that they have attached with each of them. P!nk's "Raise Your Glass" with the memory of jamming out with Mike at the Harvest Ball after a breakup a few years back. K, bye.

lol

No comments:

Post a Comment