Pages

Hey you.

Being away from you these past few days felt like forever.
I've missed holding you close, I've missed your kisses, and the way you hold my hand.
I've missed the way you say I love you and the way you make me feel like the luckiest girl to have someone so amazing as you.

There's no definition of a perfect guy.
But you come close.

You'll make mistakes, you'll make me mad, you'll make me not want to talk to you
But that's what a relationship is about- its ups and downs and the trust these ups and downs builds.

I love you so much it scares me sometimes.
I want to cry when I think about how much I love you.
Every love song brings you to mind.
You keep me up at night, like right now at 10:11pm, because I can't stop thinking about how much I love you.

This is the most amazing, beautiful, and purest feeling.
Loving someone and knowing they love you back.

I love you Cainan.
You're the answer to every hope I've had since forever ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment