Pages

Flights, airplanes, and a cat

I don't really know what I want to write about today. Oh wait, I did (well my mom did) pay for my college tuition and health insurance. It ended up being around $2000 for the 1st semester. Not really that bad compared to other college tuition which is like $45000. I am so blessed to be attending this school where people are so dedicated with providing the youth with higher education that would allow them to strengthen their testimonies and grow closer with the Lord through the spirit that is felt there. So thanks to those that pay tithing that goes to helping lower the cost of attending BYU-Idaho!
I also looked into plane tickets. Here's a summary of my plans via FB message chain between my travel buddy Alida.
  
This is for the 6th of September. The plane (Jet Blue) departs JFK 08:40 PM and arrives 11:57 PM the same day. The price is $169/per person. This is for a direct flight, for us since we're not returning. For the round trip for our moms its the same time and same price. $169/person. Departs the 6th @ 08:40PM and arrives in salt lake city @11:57PM the same day. For return, the 8th of September, our moms take the shuttle back to salt lake airport and depart for JFK @ 11:30PM and arrive @5:46AM the 9th of September. Since we'll be arriving the 6th at night, we'll take the shuttle, it's a 4 hr ride so by the time we get to Idaho it'll be morning and we can go get breakfast or something. Since we'll have all of the 7th to shop, ect. My mom wants to go to the salt lake temple and if you guys are up for it, do some baptisms for the dead. So bring your temple recommendations just in case! also, doesn't your mom want to go to the temple too? Then we'll stay the night the 7th at a hotel/motel for 1 night or at my mom's friends sons house if they agree. Then we go to get connected on the 8th. Move in starts at 8am. We get settled and stuff and then meet up and go to the other activities with our moms. Then they leave to get to the shuttle and then 4 hrs later board and return to NY. Call me as soon as you finish reading this. We should buy our tickets tonight before the price rises again, so call me and we'll buy at the exact same time so we get the same flights. Actually, round trip is $359.40 total with taxes. And for direct (for us) its $179.70 with taxes.

My plans are pretty set in my mind, hopefully they happen and nothing goes wrong!
I'm actually sort of freaked out about flying. I haven't flown since I was 6 years old. 
<--- This is the plane I will most likely be flying. 
<--- Apparently the airline (Jet Blue) I will be taking has this! Now I kinda feel better about flying. 
 <--- YES! I did research the snack options available on the plane. There's nothing worse than dying of hunger! I'm a happy camper now. 


 <--- Hopefully we'll be able to visit the SLC temple! I've always wanted to go. 

 Anyway, I really have nothing else to add to this SO I'll leave you with a video of a cat and it's owner playing peek-a-boo. It's actually pretty cute! Like seriously SO cute you'll die of cuteness overload. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment