Pages

HA.

So I wore a gray shiny dress all day today, I feel so fancy.
ha.
ha.
ha.

I'm in the best mood right now, like seriously. I finished a paper which in my opinion is pretty darn good despite the fact that I spent only today working on it, I'm listening to some amazing 80s music, I finished most of my homework (I still have a stupid draft to do for english, ew), and I just feel sooooo lucky and blessed to have such an amazing boyfriend. We went to the movies last night, took a walk in the school gardens, and then just talked. It was nice reminiscing on old tv shows we grew up with and finding many other things we have in common. Talking to him makes time just stop. I don't know if that makes sense, ehhh. Like, everything around me is gone and its just us. (:

We both talked about this last night, about how we never expected us to be together.
I mean, we "met" through facebook via that freshmen group. And now, it's like, WHOA, I can't believe a simple action like adding you as a friend on facebook would change my life and make it so amazing right now.
hahahaha, meeting through facebook.
That's quite a story.

And what makes it more cool is that I actually got what I wanted.
Since the beginning when I starting to "talk" to him, I was like, "he's mine"
and now he is.
That's a first.
I usually never get what I want.

It's so much fun confusing him and making up stories me actually believes.
He's so cute when he looks confused.

And I love looking at him.
it's so mesmerizing.
I get lost and just forget everything and it's just him.

And he says yeah a lot.
And nah.

I love it.

I need to get to bed.
But I don't want to.
All this 80's music is too good.
Like seriously, too good.

Ahhhhhhh!
I might be obsessed with the 80's again.


Not that I mind(:

No comments:

Post a Comment