Pages

sore toe

I can feel my toe throbbing and I have no idea why it's swollen.
And my mouth is sour, but I don't feel like getting up for a drink. Ugh.
Sometimes though, with reading all this lovey dovey Twilight- I miss those moments. That rush when he showed up at the door unannounced, that feel of being protected by someone other than some family member and especially the feeling of belonging to someone. Having someone care about you in a way other than like a friend, sister, ect.

They say live life to its fullest, but why can't that include a meaningful relationship too?
Being with someone doesn't mean giving up on the fun things in life. Like I've always said it's good to find a balance between those two things.

I really hate sounding like SUCH a broken record, but for me I really do love thinking about my future and who I'll end up with sealed in the temple. I admit it; I'm obsessed with anything that has to do with love. The wooing, the conquest, the occasional failure, and even the heartbreak. Because from each new relationship, no matter how it is, always ends up teaching me something about relationships in general and how I could improve myself and need to do differently the next time around. From all these relationships I've been in, from dating one of my brother's friends to a brazilian dude to dating someone from the other side of the country; I see myself way more experienced than when I first started dating.

I'm not going to succumb to the whole societal "be single and have fun!" idea. I mean, ok that's cool and I'm up for it, but while I'm "having fun", I also want to try to pick apart the different qualities of the different guys I'm with and jumble them together to someday find the guy who has every single quality, both big and small. From kind and hilariously funny to dedication and passion.

Basically, I just described what dating is.
Hahahahahaha
But really, my toe is like really throbbing. It's so annoying. Now how am I supposed to zumba tomorrow with a silly swollen toe most likely caused by zumba itself? Endure of course!

So glad it's Thursday tomorrow. Then Friday. Then one step closer to that smile. Like seriously, this guy's smile is like whoa. And he's so nice. And an awesome translation buddy.
Seriously, missionaries are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment