Pages

Sometimes it's easier to go with your original plans

It's already Monday. Two days of being back in Idaho.
How is it? Well, it's not super awesome, but not super horrible either. Wait, scratch that. Yes it is, just not that much though.

I really do regret switching to the first floor. I should have just stayed with my original plan, which was to share an apartment with Annka and her friend on the 3rd floor. The stairs wouldn't have been such a big deal in the end compared to now--which isn't bad. It's just "eh".

It's really awkward. All my roommates know each other and I'm like the awkward one in the picture. Like a misshapen piece of a puzzle. I gotta understand something. Something that I read on Liz's blog. That just because you're rooming together doesn't mean you have to be friends. I'll talk to them if its necessary, but that's it. I have my own friends here in Rexburg too and I can hang out with them all I want. I just live here haha. Like renting an apartment really. It'll be bearable.

This semester my MAIN priority is school. I need to get my GPA really high up. I'm almost there too--I'm 3.2 and I need it up to at least a 3.7 if I want a scholarship by the start of sophomore year.

Social wise, it shouldn't be too bad. I'm already making some pretty awesome friends :)
and seriously, prayers really are answered :)
Boy wise, NO THANKS. It just wouldn't work out--whoever it could be. Even if we're in the same track.
Being in a relationship is just too time consuming for me.
It steers me away from working on myself and focusing on more important things. Guys are just awkward to talk to. I'm done trying. Wait, that sounds depressing. I mean, I'm not giving up on relationships, just for now its the farthest thing from the front of my mind now. I really want to make my mom proud...and my dad. I want to be less of a financial burden for my mommy now that Adrian starts college in the fall.

It's not going to be so awful being away from my family this time around. Technology is a nice thing--especially video calling :D

Stephanie (from fall semester) arrived today! I'm actually meeting up with her later. I'm so excited! haha

1 comment:

  1. Girl! u are so beautifullll to meee lol.

    Your so right on..although i ended up liking my roommates. Well, 2 of them. :) But, don't feel left out:) And remember. u live their too! If u want them to not have people over. ask:)

    ReplyDelete