Pages

it's almost may!

So I'm just sitting here, right before humanities class which starts at 11:30; so like in 27 minutes. That class is so...interesting, but in a totally boring way. It's interesting though what we're doing now which is learning all about these different creation myths from around the world and comparing them to the Genesis creation story. But overall, it's pretty dull. Recap on the weekend! On Saturday I decided to be social (hahahahahaha) and "bond" with my roommates. On Saturday we had a game night and they invited all these guys. They were cute for sure, but in reality it didn't really matter to me. We played these question games which was surprisingly pretty fun. Then on Sunday after church Jessica (one of the roommates who also happens to share my name. Funny story about that I'll share later) made homemade chicken noodle soup she shared with us. /it was pretty good too. Then we sat down and watched Hercules. Then a couple guys came over (bug surprise there!) while I attempted to do some homework while watching the movie. I got nothing done really, except for my humanities homework. Then I talked with my brother, which was really nice. That was about it really. I could try to deal with this for I don't know, 2 more months? We'll see.

FHE starts today. I kinda have mixed feelings about this for some reason. Both excited and kinda freaked out about it. I hope it's not lame like my other FHE. Well, actually, that one wasn't so bad. Only difference now is that it'll be with the much older gguys, not the premish guys. I think only a couple are there? I really don't know. Whatever. We'll see how that goes.

I really need to pee before class starts.
HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment