Pages

Life's great!

We had a snow day today haha. Hence no church because it was so icy out. We watched netflix all day, it was greaT. Carried the new kitty Callie, gave some love to my other baby Michela, ate some ramen, joked aroind and laighed with my madre- today was awesomesauce. Although it felt weird because we hadn't gone to church so there was that. 

Now I'm just chilling here songing along to some music with the little sos. 

I've got all I need and I'm so grateful and happy. Plus there's no internship tomorrow ;) 

Happy Sunday, here's a picture of my newest baby. Everyone's getting engaged and married and I get a cat instead- #futurecatladyofamerica

Don't you just love those moments where everything just doesn't seem so bad? It's all about the way you look at it and the mindset you develop. Be positive and the happiness will follow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment