Pages

Something else

One Direction is amazing and I love them so so mich and just because they're attractive, but also those voices! And singing along to them is so relaxing and makes me feel like everything's right with the world. 

Anyway, I was thinking about how I'm so worried and preoccupied about my future and what it may or may not bring. I can't really control what occurs. Yes there is agency and I decide what my future holds, but to an extent because the Lord has better plans for me than I have for myself. And I should remember that when what I think I deserve sometimes isn't what the Lord wants for me. 

On that note, I bid thee farewell. Farewell to a constant worry about the future. Goodbye to living in the past and trying to keep holding onto things that aren't there anymore. 
And here's to moving on. Whatever id in store, bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment