Pages

Men are stupid. The end.

Forever alone and I honestly don't care in the slightest. Every single one is the same.
Every single one. Seriously gotta stop believing every single freaking word that they think up and say to you because it's all a stupid lie and they just say what you want to hear and make false promises and get your hopes up and whatever. Then they leave when they find something better.
I seriously hate that so much. My dad left my mom because of that and I'm not going to let that happen to me and end up falling for a guy that is all words and no action.

Now I'm just being dramatic, but I have the total right to. I'm seriously getting so fed up with the male species I think I'll go back to Ecuador and become a freaking nun at my family's church. Or I'll just shave my hair off and pretend to be a guy so I can be a a monk in Tibet.
That thread of hope or whatever that was there just snapped. I'm just sitting here on the treadmill for like the past hour after my run and I just snapped. My head snapped. I'm seriously beyond...I don't even know. I just know that the thread that was there, hanging on false hope just ripped to a million little pieces. Out of the blue. My mind finally decided to click two and two together and it may be that I'm finally at the end of all this and my poor mind can finally breathe again.

Excuse me while I drink my troubles away while listening to sentimental spanish music.
And by drink I mean chug a huge bottle of water until I feel like puking.


No comments:

Post a Comment