Pages

Aw man, I'm here

After like 21653274 hours in the car- we made it to Rexburg!
After another 317352 hours, I finished unpacking everything. My zebra print sheets fit, I organized my clothes, and I created a little nightstand using my plastic bins. Only downside was that one of my drawers decided to be retarded and broke off.
Now I'm all done and it's 2 in the morning; I should go to bed. But I don't want tooooo!

We went to Luna's tonight. Bless her little heart--she made us pizza and kool-aid.
And she lent me her book about not falling in love with jerks. Cause I need it, hahaha. I mean, I'm tired of getting my heart broken. I'm taking this reading seriously. With the dating scene, it's serious this time. I'm putting my game face on. But then again another part of me wants to forget dating this semester. Guys are distracting. Depending on the guy, he can infiltrate your mind. He's always crossing it. And you forget yourself and get lost in the emotion. On one side, I love that feeling of getting flustered by a guy and another side, it's ehhhh. Ehhh as in, in the event something happens, will you be able not to screw up this time? The thing with this one though is that I really have no reason to feel the way I feel about him. We haven't hung out or really talked much to justify it. It kinda just decided to plant itself there leaving me to wonder if it's worth it. I really don't want to waste time feeling a way for someone that might not even feel the same. And I mean, why would he. He barely knows me and vice versa. Ok, maybe not barely, but you get the point. I'm just going to try not to think about it and really enjoy this semester.

Whatever happens, it will happen, and I will put my brave face on and deal with it. If something is supposed to happen, it will happen. It will just unexpectantly come. Sooooo, enough with overthinking.

On a brighter note, (re)exploring Rexburg later today.
Annnnnd, I'm going to bed.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment