Pages

An epiphany!

I take it back. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe I should work at it and stop feeling sorry for myself. I'm totally forgetting what it said in my blessing. I just have to see everything positively like I used to. It's really no use feeling like this and hurting myself with negativity. Who knows, I might end up winning.

From this day on, I'm getting out of that negative bubble I've kept myself in this week and never returning to it again. I'm gonna fight to avoid it at all costs. It's not a happy place to be in. I'm going to have sad, depressing moments in life like always, but I gotta see past them and fight against the feelings they bring. Like devil's snare in harry potter-- to just relax to get out of the entanglements hardships in life brings. To not be difficult against it, to just be calm because being calm will bring you to the finish line.

I've had this realization before, but it's never hit me like this before.

No comments:

Post a Comment