Pages

asdfghj

I'm over the 30 day challenge thingy. Yeah.

Yesterday I dyed my hair! It's lighter and has highlights. I feel like I went blonde sometimes, hahahaha.
I'll debut it later, right now it's meh. I still need to get ready for later and I need to brush it and, yeah. Although, I did upload a picture on twitter. ANYWAY, what to share on this fine day?

Officially a week from today I'll be on a plane to Oregon with Liz then a drive to Rexburg days later. I'm seriously so ready to be back. I can't wait to see what this semester has for me. Who will I befriend, what crazy things will I do now that my chicas are with me, what guys am I going to obsess over, who will I seriously be annoyed by-- so many questions.

Since my dad left and I've been on that whole "new me" thing, I've felt great. I'm happier and I've found that I'm not spending hours just thinking about one thing and over thinking about it. It was specifically about that guy, but now I'm just letting it go. Because I don't know what it will become once I go back to school. The best thing to do is just go on as I normally do and not worry about him as if he was mine, which was what I did. And he's not "mine" hahahaha. That's one thing about me, I get attached to people easily. And when I get attached, I get infatuated by them and they're all I think about. But like I said before, I feel like I drove him away or something--probably with something stupid I might have said. Oh well.

Anyway, I'm going to go get ready. I'm going back to school shopping in a bit, wooo! I love getting new clothes. It's just the whole trip and trying on things stuff I sometimes can't stand. But pretty clothes is fun. Especially when you look good in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment