Pages

He's gone, like legit

My dad is officially gone.

Forever.
I'm never seeing him again.

He didn't even have the decency to say bye.
Well, I hope he finds what he's looking for and that one day, he looks back and remembers that little girl he called "mi chinita" and how her life is.

I don't feel anything. Nothing. Not even a bit sad. I have my wonderful friends, my family, and the Lord to keep me lifted up so I don't feel the pain of abandonment.

At this point, I've reevaluated my priorities and being sad and negative is not one of them. I got this.
With people I love leaving me--I'm going to be grateful for those that choose to stay in my life and put up with me. Those that make the effort are going to get my attention. Those that don't, well, it's their loss. You know what they say, you get what you put in. I am so serious about this. Like, legit. You want to be part of my life, I'll be delighted to make room for you, just show me you actually care. I'm done caring about people who don't show the least bit of concern. I'm done with worrying about things that I have no control over.

And so, I leave you with this.

This is serious business. Now that I'm about to lead a new life away from what made me depressed--I'm going to change. I'm moving on.

It's exciting, really. 
At this moment I feel this immense feeling of WHOA, like I'm full of happiness and anticipation for what the future holds. I'm going to throw myself into the sea of "whatever the hell happens, I'll be ok with it". 

No comments:

Post a Comment