Pages

I give up, here goes

Once upon a time there was a girl. This girl was a total mess until this guy showed up. Not really, but he was there. He infiltrated her mind. His general concern for her was touching and it was something she looked forward to everyday. She found herself trusting him very quickly. Her sensitivity to people made her see him for who he really was which was a person who had too endured some hard trials in his life and wanted to help others, be there for them. Without knowing him to well, she started to fall for him. His words. It was the strangest thing too. She didn't plan on it either or never thought about the effect he would have on her. She felt so pathetic; this was typical. Someone being super nice and automatically getting feelings for them. But this was different than all the others. There was something about this guy.

And the thing is, I feel like I did something wrong and drove him away. Hahahaha, typical. That's the feeling I'm getting lately. It's really stupid. It's so like me for this to happen. I just don't get it. I'm just making a big deal out of something really small. I over-exaggerate everything. And it's so freaking annoying and I want to stop. 

Then this girl decided it was best just to leave it alone and move on. You can't force things. And I don't want to. But I really am grateful though, he definitely came at the right time where I needed someone to talk to. It was really nice. If that's all I was supposed to get, I'll take it.

-end ramble-


No comments:

Post a Comment