Pages

And this is why I sometimes hate being home

When I'm anticipating going home when I'm at school, I ALWAYS forget the huge reason why I love going away from everyone-- as far as possible. Every time I'm home, especially now; with only like 5 more weeks left till I go back, I'm CONSTANTLY yelled at for not doing anything, and by anything it's washing the dishes. I'll do it, I have no problem with getting my hands wet or anything, but it's sexist. Adrian's here too, why doesn't he do it? It seems like when I'm not here, my mom is the only one who does the things around here, but when I'm back everyone expects me to do everything and when I don't do something as small as wash a silly pile of dirty dishes, it's like WW3 here. I'm called lazy and inconsiderate. First of all, I come home from school hoping to escape all the stresses that school brings, but noooooo, I constantly come back to this. And sometimes I wonder if I'm ever going to still hold up with bearing all the nagging. Maybe one day I just might stay in Rexburg for once. But despite the constant nagging, I love being home. But like sometimes with all the nagging, I sometimes feel like just packing my bag and leaving. But then I'm like "I love being home"

I never win.
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment