Pages

Mueve la cadera

Dude, this is amazing. I have never ever felt such a rush while doing this. And no, it's not drugs.
It started with zumba, which by the way is so fun and whoa. It makes you forget things and loose yourself. I always saw the commercials and stuff and saw how the people danced, and I'm like "no way I'm doing that". But I did and I can do it. Now I'm obsessed with not only the infectiousness of it, but also latin music in general. Unlike the other type, like luis fonsi and all those romantic ballad singers, it's traditional. Like merengue and salsa. Flamenco is hard to do though, to much seriousness.
Here's one VERY amazing beat. Oh my gosh, where do I start.
Oh, and this one!
I was like whoa, I can actually move like that.
I'm definitely going to Latin Night spring semester. 
This is too much fun.

Seriously, what's cool is that this breakup is not really affecting me.
I'm actually happy about it. Now I can spend more time on myself and discovering new things that interest me without feeling like I had a weight on my shoulders when it comes to maintaining a relationship. I'm staying single for a while. Forget guys for now. 

Ah geeze, I need to go dry my hair. I leave at 12:00 and I have 20 minutes to eat lunch, get ready, and go to work in this rain. Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment