Pages

These walls

Dude, I love this song so much lately. It's so much fun singing along to this, it makes my voice feel amazing and nice. And it gives me confidence to do things. Like my interview today at the child care/school place. Which as a matter of fact went absolutely amazing. So I arrive there and I go through the front door, but wait! I can't because it's locked. Some security thingy most childcare places have. So I press the buzzer to let me in and let me tell you, I pressed that button two times and nothing. I felt like a creep though. Just standing there trying to get the door open, hahaha. Then the lady I was seeing came and opened the door. Then it was smooth sailing from that moment on. FAST FORWARD. So I enter the class and there's these adorable 3 year olds staring at me. I almost melted from the amount of cuteness in the room! I read to them, I played on the floor with them, I took them to go "potty" as we call it and made sure they washed their hands. I zipped up their coats, helped them put on their gloves and hats. And what's awesome is that I get paid to practically train to be a mother and spend time doing what I love, spending time with children and teaching them new things that can have a lasting impact in their lives. Want to know the best part? they call me Miss. Jessica. I thought I was going to die from all that cuteness, seriously. Now all I really need to "seal the deal" is my references and a last interview then it's money making time. This is awesome :) Thing is, I wish everything was going smoothly as my job search. If things are supposed to run smoothly, they will. I can't force it.

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment