Pages

Sappyness

Ugh, I feel nauseous, ever since I woke up.

Anyway, I just want to get down what happened last night. Since we recently got netflix, I get to watch movies anywhere and that includes the comfort of my bed. I've been pretty emotional lately and a chick flick was the perfect type of movie to watch. So I picked this movie called "Listen to Your Heart". The most romantic movie I've seen. To sum it all up, there's this guy who loves music. He wants to create something that can be around forever and be remembered. Then, one day he meets Ariana - whose family is having lunch at the restaurant he works at. He thinks she is absolutely stunning and he slips her his number as she leaves. Two weeks pass and he starts to wonder why she hasn't called. Then one day, she shows up at the restaurant. He asks hers why she hasn't called and then he finds out she is deaf. They go out and communicate throughout sign language. So cute right? Her mom on the other hand doesn't approve and overprotects her. Throughout their entire romance, their love for each other is tested. Then one day, Danny finds out he has cancer. Guess who cried her eyes out? Then it really hit me.

As I was watching how both dealt with his condition and finally how Ariana had to endure living without him after his death, I thought about my life without Cainan. Watching this movie made me further realize that I really don't want to lose him. My chest literally hurt and ached when I thought about it.

There goes another wave of nausea.

No comments:

Post a Comment