Pages

Note

1. handsome murderers...I really wouldn't mind being murdered by an unbelievably handsome murderer. It gives me a rush of adrenaline thinking about it. Maybe not murdered, perhaps abducted. I really wouldn't care what he did with me.

Haha, I'm obsessed.
Note: Currently watching a movie with the most unbelievably handsome murderer named Richard.
Rsyjtgsatkcddxhyswfj, WHY IS HE SO UNBELIEVABLY GOOD LOOKING!?
OH MY GOOOOOOOSH.

Aww, he just died.
What a waste of a handsome face.

I gotta chill.
This obsession with murderous men is kinda creeping me out.

But seriously, I can't wait to be in my twenties and go out with men.
Not teenagers, but men.
More mature. more experience,
They are more into commitment- depending on the guy. Most teenage guys just want a good time, just the concept of having a girlfriend and feeling wanted. They want to be, what's the word? Free.

I'm not young anymore.
Only 19, but I feel older than my age.
I want to finish college, graduate, be successful. Sounds great right?
But what always plays in my mind is being part of the Mormon stereotype.
Get married in my early twenties and start a family.
But I want my degree too.
But just because I might get married in college; especially the college known for its marriages doesn't mean I won't.

Also, not everyone gets married while in college.
My YW leader; she attended BYUI too back when it was Ricks College, got married way after college.

I'm just crazy I guess.
Typical Mormon girl.

Oh well, gotta live with it.

Oh,
2. Guys with mustaches. Totally depends though.
On guys,
ehhhhh.
BUT ON ATTRACTIVE MEN
:)

Haha, so weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment