Pages

before hitting the hay

I really love my friends. Especially Luna, Allie, and Liz.
And all the awesome friends that I'm making and will make.

SO MANY THINGS TO GET EXCITED FOR FALL, LIKE OHMYGOSH
-seeing my main chicas again
-living with my favorite chica
-camping
-that cowboy Allie is setting me up with ;)
-meeting some cool people that I never got a chance to personally meet last fall
-new ward
-new FHE family
-camping
-road trips
-Canada
-thanksgiving
-conference?
-new classes
-idaho falls
-workout parties
-looking at our house <3
-new guys to meet and befriend ;)

That's all I got right now.
Time to wash my hair, get in my bed, and sleep for like 5 hours before I have to wake up again and endure the tragedy that is Monday.

Don't you love talking to people that you can SO easily talk to like you've been friends forever?
Or meeting those kinds of people that can make you smile like crazy even with as something simple as a simple joke or comment?

No comments:

Post a Comment