Pages

The worst kind of feeling

Is when you begin to question people's actions. Is it real? Or is it just being nice?
Are you destined for this? Or are you just making up all these stories in your mind?
Are you allowed to love again? Or is it too early?
Are you breaking a bond that was created? Or healing broken wounds?
Are you really falling for him?
Are you ready to open your heart?

Remember though that you've always been quick at this.
Your heart falls easily for those that make you feel like you are the reason for their smile.

Your life is messed up. Nothing really goes right really. Your home is broken, your heart, your life.

All you want is someone to come along and help you fix what's broken or at least help you see past them and just be happy with the embrace of their arms.
And make you forget.

But what I always ask myself is, "am I being obedient enough to be blessed with the type of love my heart craves?"

It's not that I don't believe everything's he's told me. I love everything he's said. The sweetest words I've been told.
It's just that I don't want to set my heart up for failure again.
I don't want to waste my time if it's not meant to be.
I don't want to get all my hopes up and then in the end have my heart shattered like in previous times.

The thing is I think it's too late.
He has already made his way into my heart.

I never thought about it until know, but he is pretty much absolutely perfect, for me at least.
He inspires me to be a better me.
Just so many feelings.

It can be easy telling that he feels the same, but then other times I question it.

I really don't know.
This is why I wanted to avoid this.
But he just showed up, I didn't have anything to do with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment