Pages

A little piece of knowledge

Someone told me this recently; fall for people that fit your own mentality and are as passionate as you are when it comes to relationships.

Makes so much sense.

In the past I've only been with people that could offer me what I wanted; the happiness and feeling of belonging to someone. I made excuses for the qualities they lacked that I look for in a guy. Of course, each past relationship was wonderful and I learned from them, but they weren't what I have always wanted. And I'm getting the biggest feeling that with this guy, everything might be totally and completely different in the event that we end up together. Everyday though, the bigger the spot for him in my heart grows. So we'll see.
For what I do know, he's like my equal mentality wise. We both want the exact same things. I can just tell we do by what he says to me and his amount of sweetness towards me. Everything he says brings the biggest smile to my face. I might be cooking or working on homework, I might get one of his texts, and I'll just smile the dorkiest smile. Seriously, he really is quite something. Just thinking about the fall, when we meet up and all, that brings the biggest butterfly stampede to my stomach. Did I mention he has the most attractive smile I've ever seen? Can't wait to see that smile(:

So yeah, fall for people that are like you. Finally understand that because I'm totally and completely going through that.

On that note, I leave you with the most powerful piece of music that brings tears to my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment