Pages

mariachi music and cowboys

mariachi is so good :)
I love all this music that I'm discovering 

Anyway, this weekend is like going to be super, just super.
I get to volunteer at the Teton Dam Marathon with Annka and Betsy in the early morning to like the afternoon  That should be fun(: Handing out water bottles and stuff and a free tshirt which is always a plus.
OHEMGEE.
That guy Allie was talking about that she wants to set me up with? Like, he wants to hang out with me and Luna over the weekend with his friend too. (Luna's cowboy) ;)
Thing is I'm the only one here in Rexburg. SO I might potentially get to meet him (his name's Adam btw) this weekend if things work out. IF. And if he doesn't bring his friend along cause Luna isn't here. Like a blind date basically. Let's see how this goes... hopefully it works out and I don't embarrass myself if it does and we do end up meeting.

Like, dude. I'm so excited to meet him- whether it be this weekend or fall semester.
There's just something there-- like a strange feeling that makes me so nervous and excited all over the place. 

We shall see how this goes
Now, time to finish my midterm for child development. ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment