Pages

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

This was taken on Tuesday; that's as recent as it's gonna get.
15 facts? Here goes...

1. I was born on December 27, 992. I like to think it was on a Sunday for some reason.
2. I'm currently 19 years old. Hard to believe for some people actually because according to them I look like I'm 16 or something. It's not cool.
3. I'm short. 5'3.
4. I really enjoy music. It makes up practically my whole life. I can spend an entire day in my room just listening to whatever I'm in the mood for. I like all types of music, there really isn't a genre I don't like. Like I used to not really like listening to reggeaton, but now (according to my previous post) I really love it.
5. I don't like change. I don't like it because it confuses me. I'm used to routine things with the usual people. I'm not completely opposed to it; as a matter of fact I like it sometimes, but for the most part I like things to stay the way they are. But more in the social sense.
6. I love exercise. I used to hate it like a lot, but now I can't go on with my day if I don't do it. (excluding Sundays of course!)
7. I love my family. They have taught me so much about life and I feel like we were all meant to be together because of the way our relationships are. (yes, even my dad)
8. I have 2 pets; a cat and a dog. I have parakeets too, but I usually don't count them because they don't really do anything besides chirp, eat, sleep, and poop. My cat Michela and my do Josie, they do those things too (minus the chirping), but they are like little kids in animal bodies. They can sense when I'm sad and comfort me. I love both of them so much.
9. My brother is my best friend. When I talk to people, they usually say that they don't really have a strong relationship with their siblings. I do! I love my little sister to death, but my relationship with my brother is one that..well...is really strong. He's like my other half. Without him I don't feel myself or complete. Life isn't happy if he's not in it.
10. I hate it when people eat chips or basically anything that makes crunch noises...especially if I'm trying to sleep or concentrate on something.
11. I love to laugh. That's a must have quality that my future husband must have or it's a no go.
12. I have mild hemiplegia. I don't like calling it a disability even though it can be classified as that. I like to think of it as a blanket...a blanket that prevents me from becoming like the rest of the world and that makes me into who I am.
13. I love to sing. I've been told I'm pretty good. I especially like singing in Spanish.
14. I'm really good at telling when people lie to me. So watch out.
15. And most important of all... I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Click here if you don't know what we're all about. And no, there's no polygamy!

No comments:

Post a Comment