Pages

Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one

Well, I found out about blogger after 8th grade. In my English class we were supposed to make a blog to respond on the teachers blog about some book we were reading at the time. Then after that whole unit, I set out to make my own. I made like 3 blogs, but they were unsuccessful. It wasn't until June 2011 that I finally made a blog that I liked and that lasted more than a couple weeks.

I made one because I like to go back and read the things that I ramble about. I like to remember about times in my life and re reading posts about those times is very nice and informative.

Anyway, I seriously can't get over how amazing hummus is. It's like sooooooooo delicious<3

I'm in the process of filling my FAFSA out since I have a green card now. It's so hard! Mostly because the whole income tax thingy is back at home and everything has to be done over the phone. And in spanish. I literally cried yesterday filling part of it out. My mom screaming at me because she couldn't find a certain section and I'm upset because she couldn't find it and ARG! Can I just skip this?
Apparently not.

55 MORE DAYS TILL I'M HOME!





No comments:

Post a Comment