Pages

Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days

This semester I'm a hermit. I do my homework like all the time. That's what a majority of my life consists of now, but the reward is very satisfying because I have amazing grades right now. I'm taking hard classes this semester and getting them out of the way so that next semester I'm free to fully enjoy my college experience, the way it should be.

That's my biggest accomplishment that I'm currently very proud of right now(:

Lemme cheat a little bit and say 2 something's that I'm proud of.
As I mentioned before, I'm on track with my running schedule which I'm really happy about.
Although today I'm feeling pretty lazzzzzy. Maybe I should skip today and go early tomorrow since I don't have to do laundry. Yeaaaaaah, that's what I'm gonna do (:

On other non-blog challenge news; I am so hungry lately. I just want to eat everything. Meeeeeer.
I really want some chocolate. Maybe order some kiwi loco?
Nahh, I'm going there tomorrow anyway with Alida and Jenny. Finally, after like 1 entire semester with no contact whatsoever we're gonna hang out.

There's really nothing else to put on here. Nothing really interesting.
Hmmmm, maybe I should eat my mango. I have like 2 uneaten mangoes in the fridge that are screaming my name. Better that then just munching on kettlecorn and garlic crutons, yeah I know, not a very good combination at all.

Gonna go watch Saved by the Bell; trying to watch all the seasons.
Sayanora.



No comments:

Post a Comment