Pages

Day 6- Favorite super hero and why

I'm not really into the whole superhero thing so no idea how in the world I'm supposed to think of one.
Let's see, maybe Superman? Only because I like the movie; the old version one, not the Hollywood version.
There's nothing in particular that I admire about him, except his ability to fly- minus the cape.

I would love to learn to fly because (surprise, surprise) then I wouldn't need to learn how to drive, which I STILL don't know how to do. Although, since I have my green card now I can apply for my permit and figure out the whole modified car thing for cases like mine. Yeah, but if I knew how to fly- life would be fun and so much easier.
This was my favorite Superman ever. Not the weird cartoon and not the Hollywood Superman.

No comments:

Post a Comment