Pages

Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends

Doing the challenge on my own time- much easier.
So day 11 huh?
Alrighty.












Yeah, my brother is my best friend. The greatest one I will ever have too. No one will be able to make me laugh like he does. No one. (maybe one day I'll find someone who does)

While we're here I might as well update on life. Life is going by very fast; the semester too. Which is a good thing too because I can't wait to be home! Midterms are here too, which makes it more real that this interesting semester is almost over. Like, this semester has been pretty cool in its own way I gotta say. I've met some cool people too; people that I sometimes get weird feelings about. Like I've known them forever. Like there's this guy in my humanities class, with him it is too unbelievably easy to talk to and have a great laugh with. Like the other day he as telling me about his friend and how he tried to create butterbeer by putting real butter in root beer. That was hilarious to me. I constantly have to remind myself that this semester is a non focus on liking someone and only liking my schoolwork. Next semester I'll get back on that horse and step my game up.
In terms of roommates, it's much better. I don't not tolerate them anymore. It's easier and easier to talk to them which is good. We talk, we laugh, but still no Liz type roommateship.She is actually part of  the very few people that I can entirely be myself around. Gosh, I love that chick.

No comments:

Post a Comment