Pages

Did you think to pray?

Even with the smallest matters or problems in life, it's always a good idea to pray for help-- even if what you're asking help in is really stupid or insignificant.

Like finding my stupid phone charger.
And my 20 dollar bill.
Before I start bawling, which is a really childish thing to do, but hey, that's me. I hate loosing my things, it makes me feel disorganized and I feel so helpless when I can't find anything the way I left it. It was plugged in my wall and now it's not there? And my money, it was in the drawer...unless my roommate took my money? Nah, she wouldn't do that.
Either way, this is the last straw. After fall semester, I'm getting my own room. I can't take the sharing thing anymore. I can't find stuff. It's almost 3am here and I can't go to to sleep unless I find it. I mean, it's my only means of communication with my mom. I can't loose that. Maybe I'm supposed to be without my phone? GAH, this bloooows! I'm so pissed off at myself. Why do I have such a forgetful head? Where the heck did I put it?  I already asked one of my roommates....all that's left is my other roommate, but she's skyping with her boyfriend.
I WANNA GO TO SLEEP!
BUT I CAN'T UNLESS I HAVE MY CHARGER.

dude, I seriously feel like crying right now. What a wimp, I know.
But hey, I'm a very sentimental person.


No comments:

Post a Comment