Pages

Day 03- A picture of you and your friends

Well there's definitely more than one picture because I have all different types of friends from different types of places...haha








My friends have changed throughout the years. Some have moved away, some stopped talking to me, and some some just left without any reason at all. But these snazzy people at the moment are a group of people I not only enjoy spending time with and laughing my head off with, but they're also people that have changed my life and made it a tad bit more bearable. 
They have all taught me so many things; like Liz (or Lisabeth as she wants to be called now) has tauht me that it's ok to be yourself . Tiffany has taught me that I can do anything I set my mind to. 7 years ago I met this snazzy chica and boy am I glad.  She's the only one that knows everything about me and doesn't judge. Luna taught me to get in touch with my latina roots and to be a more charitable person. Cainan has taught me to get super motivated to turn my life around and to make myself worthy again. He's the main reason that I developed that courage to go through the entire repentance process and release those chains of torment that I put myself into for so many years. So thank you, where ever you are. :)
And a bunch of other people...well the list of lessons goes on. 
So thank you for being in my life.

1 comment:

  1. call me whatever you want sweet cheeks :))

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete