Pages

another roller-coaster

Where did the love go? Did they mean nothing? Does the concept that he's my dad, an individual whose blood runs through my veins, mean anything?

It's like me and Adrian are dead to him. What did we do to him to make him act like we don't exist? 
He comes in, we say good afternoon papi, NOTHING. He doesn't even turn to acknowledge us. It's like we blended in with the couch or something. It really hurts because he doesn't act like this towards my little sister. He even said that he doubts me and Adrian are his kids. Ok, sure, you go ahead and believe that while I go sit in a corner and think about what a jerk you are and how much you're making me hate you. He brought it upon himself really, by everything he does, everything he's done. Fine, two can play at this game. I'll just pretend you don't exist either. But that's not going to take away years of all the emotional crap he's put me through. 

Sometimes I just wish I could go hide under a rock and only come out when good things happen.
But that's not the point of my being here. The point is to come out at every aspect-- the good and the bad. 

Why can't I take my own advice sometimes and have all that hope that I want for myself?
I wish there were two of me so that I could  grab myself, and talk sense into myself that everything IS going to be ok, that I AM going to get everything I hope and dream for, that I AM going to get the best, that there IS a calm after the storm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment