Pages

Ugh

I'm seriously going to just lash out on him one day.
And let my inner evil Jess pay him a visit.
Because he's too attached to me. He even calls me "Jessyboo".
I don't even want to think about when I have to tutor him when I get back.
My brother told me that he said he wanted to date me. Um, ew.
UGH.

And he messages me like every single freaking day. With the stupidest things I have no interest in caring about.

Ha, I guess that's what I get for being too nice to others sometimes.
But also, my acceptance of him, when others reject him, has allowed him to accept the Gospel. He even wants to get baptized. So I guess I just gotta get over my bad attitude towards him.

There are no classes tomorrow because of the 4th of July. I honestly don't care. I'm not American, this is not my country. People don't even see the significance of the 4th anyway. They just use it as an excuse to get drunk, eat tons of food, and get crazy. Not that the drunkenness happens here, at least I hope not.

Only two more weeks.
But I don't wanna deal with finals though...I'll die.

1 comment:

  1. wait. who's this guy?
    ANd hey there.....fourth of july is my fav holiday. Stop being so mad....

    ReplyDelete