Pages

Your pants are falling

I woke up early today and went running. It wasn't so bad outside; it was breezy and cool and the humidity hadn't made its way in the air yet. At the beginning, it was great. Wind in my face, great song blasting on my ipod; until every 5 seconds I found myself pulling my sweatpants up. Totally ruined my run, constantly worrying about my pants and being careful to pull them up before something disastrous happened. All in all, tomorrow morning I am definitely wearing different sweatpants. And right now, I am going to bed. I've been staying up worrying and thinking about nothing. Thinking about something that is best left to be unthought about. For now, I'm giving myself a break from it and moving on. Overall, today was a good day. Had a great Camila sing along session and that definitely cheered me up. All the passion that I hear in their songs, I put that much effort and passion when I sing those same words. It gives me the greatest feeling and I feel like everything's well with the world. I could spend hours just singing along to anything and I'll stay perfectly happy with it.

Maybe that's what I need more of, more singing. I need to sing more. Singing makes me happy and happy is definitely what I need in what sometimes feels like dark times.


No comments:

Post a Comment