Pages

A baby picture (or pictures in this case) of yourself

Yup, that's baby me. Well, not really baby baby, but close? Most of my baby pictures are still in Ecuador. Someday though they will be retrieved. But yeah, this is from my catholic baptism. I really don't remember much, all I remember is me crying because the dress was hot and itchy so don't let that smile fool you; I was crying on the inside. 
And there's me and my grandpa, my mom's dad. He suffered from a stroke a couple years ago. There was so much debate about disconnecting him since he was on life support, but they eventually didn't. Now he's like a vegetable, practically a baby. He can't speak, can't really do anything except see and listen. I remember when I talked to him on the phone for the last time before his stroke. Then the time when I spoke to him over the phone, while he was in that condition. He only listened to me speaking and my voice, but I could hear him. Like he was fighting to get the words out. I really hope he gets better soon. Or goes home back to Heavenly Father and his wife, my abuelita Zoila. 
And there's me going to bed. Which I should be doing right now actually Oh well, whatever. Now that I look at these I realize that I've always had these full cheeks. Psssh, genetics. But seriously, my kids are going to be really cute kids- that's for sure. 


No comments:

Post a Comment