Pages

I'll do it later

That's what I always end up telling myself and then, 3 hours later, I wake up, and there goes my chance at being productive. I could have done so much in the span of those 3 hours. Like write this critical response paper that I just found out is due tomorrow. ooops?

But I'm just sooo, ugh. I don't wanna do anything. I have like senioritis or something.

Naps can be deadly. So I guess it's going to be a late night working on that paper thing. And as long as I'm up, I might as well start that presentation for parenting on friday. And hey, I might even get some of my math homework started as long as I'm planning on being productive tonight. Good thing it's a short paper. Knowing me, I'll just start that presentation before it's due, same with the math.

In middle school I was so good with not being lazy with my wok. I kept everything in order. All my papers were nice and organized and in the right place. Now it's a total different story. It's like as I got older, the more and more the messy person in me emerged. Here's to productivity tonight! *raises non existent champagne glass*

Speaking of alcoholic beverages, champagne is gross.
Why is beer so appealing? It smells gross. Alcohol in general. Wine, tequila, beer, anything with alcohol.
I don't understand the world sometimes.
Sheeeesh.

One of my favorites. I love singing to this. 

See, there's another thing. I listen to music when I do homework. And where's there's music, especially music I love, I have to sing. And that gets distracting to my work. I know that I can get my work done faste if I took a break from music for a while when I work, but I can't. I feel like if I miss a day, or even a few minutes or hours without music, it'll disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment