Pages

Like a roller-coaster

This song. Seriously one of my favorite church songs- with the first being Praise to the Man.


On that happy note, I just want to put out there for future reference that this blog isn't going to be the happiest piece of writing anyone reads; like a roller-coaster has it's ups and downs- so does my ever changing moods. For no reasons at all, my mood can go from the happiest to the moodiest to the saddest. With nothing really causing it. Therefore causing me to write the things I write. The moods I get in are the inspiration. Because if you look at it, a great piece of writing didn't come to be without some kind of emotion being involved. 

It's getting late and I
Cannot seem to find my way home tonight
Feels like I'm falling down a rabbit hole
Falling for forever
Wonderfully wandering alone
Pretty much describes life right now, wandering through it blindly, with only the faith you have to guide you. 


On a different note, the Backstreet Boys are back together and they're working on a new album this month. Seriously, I love them. So many of their songs relate perfectly to my life, to things that have happened, to things I want to happen. They being back together is the happiest and best news because they represent that area in my life that I loved, that time in my life when I was seriously the happiest I have ever been. 

No comments:

Post a Comment