Pages

Ramblings

That feeling of having sweat literally falling like a waterfall from your face is the best feeling ever. The energy you put in your workout and seeing all that effort dripping from your face...gives me a high.



Like this song, absolutely my favorite Zumba song to dance. All that hip swaying, oh snaaap :P It's so nice just letting loose and not caring how ridiculous I look. 





Anyway, to start off where I left off in that blogger challenge thingy, day 23- something you crave for a lot
I always crave chocolate, especially dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is my absolute favorite of any kind of chocolate. If eating chocolate didn't cause weight gain or diabetes, I'd eat it every chance I could. Hahahaha, but seeing as that will never happen, I enjoy it on very rare occasions. Plus, it's good for your heart. And it's not too sweet, which I don't like. If anything is too sweet, it makes me sick. So there, day 23 done. 

I really have nothing else to report on, the usual, I'm home. These past two days I've been home, haven't really gone anywhere. It's nice though, just staying home in an air conditioned place and not dying from the heat. Like right now, I'm lounging on my cool couch, my laptop, spotify on, and singing along. Relaxing days are the best.
OH YEAH, I'm tutoring Sebastian tomorrow at noon....wooooo
But hey, I'm getting paid for it. If he annoys the heck out of me and doesn't actually do the work I give him, I'm leaving him to get tutored by that other lady that wanted to tutor him. Not gonna take his crap anymore, I'm too nice to him, I need to show him that nice and super patient is not all there's to me.

This song, ugh, my favorite. But then again, I have a lot of favorite songs.
I love how my music tastes always change with every semester. Like after this semester, I absolutely love Camila and a lot of spanish music. I wonder what next semester's music will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment