Pages

Homeeee :)


I seriously love being home, despite the pointless arguments and the everyday annoying things.

On Sunday, after church we went to my aunt's house. That was one thing I really missed. We talk about the most random things and laugh about stupid things. She makes yummy food and lets us take naps on her bed.
Only bad side is that where she lives there's like no signal.
                                                                                     
"Let's take a sister picture"
                     
So glad to have my photoshoot buddy back.
Her duckface is better.
Someone looks special...


Josie loves riding in the car with us.


"Steph, take a picture with me!"

"But I'm trying to make memories!"


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Bunny ears!

I missed eating qui, yummmmm


"So emo"
"Let's compare feet"

No comments:

Post a Comment