Pages

Oh life, you can be so surprising

Time where I can just relax and not have rush to finish stuff due tomorrow. It's nice. I love those moments where I can write on here without having to feel bad about procrastinating homework. 

First off, can I just say (once again) the degree of excitement that I have for going home in 18 (well 17 in like 15 minutes) days. I talked to my mom today, and I miss her so much. I miss analyzing her dreams. I miss our deep meaningful talks, and of course I miss the look on her face whenever I mention a guy. Hilarious.
She was telling me how lately she has been putting more time into spending time with my siblings. They've taken walks, gone out to eat, sat in the park, visited family--and I can't help but feel homesick. Almost there!

Sometimes I wish I wasn't so sensitive to "supernatural" stuff. Not like ghosts and whatever, but more to the whole perception of people. I'm pretty sure there aren't many that have what I have. It even says in my blessing the amount of sensitivity I have to God's children. It's great yeah, but other times, like right now specifically, it is driving me crazy. I'm still trying to figure out these feelings I'm getting about this guy. I can't figure this out. This guy, out of the blue, comes into my life and automatically, without knowing too much about him, my heart is basically like "fall for him, fall for him now". Not that I mind, I really don't. It's really nice because this has honestly never happened to me before. I've never developed automatic strong feelings for someone by just knowing few things about them. Those strong feelings usually occur after you meet them and get to know them better. I just don't know what to make of it because I don't know how it's gonna turn out in the end. Like with him, I'll drop whatever I'm doing. Simple things he says makes me smile. And without knowing him too well, I want what's best for him. 

Life can be strange sometimes, placing the people you least expected into it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment