Pages

Day 19: Nicknames you have and why you have them

I really don't recall any nicknames. Everyone just calls me Jess.
But I do have them.


  1. Earthquake/Tsunami My dad came up with these. Different names, same meanings. The reason why I have these so called nicknames is because I tend to cause"destruction" wherever I go. Like I remember this one time I was just walking across the living room and for some reason I decided to forget gravity. So I tripped. On what you may ask? Air. I tripped on air. Therefore causing this lamp to fall since my hand attempted to grab the nearest object to prevent a much more painful fall. 
  2. Chechika It's really "Jessica", but it sounds like this if you say it in a babyish voice. How this came to be? My mom. She baby talks me all the time. 
  3. Sweet cheeks, baby cakes, doll face These nicknames are interchangeable between my fabulous roommate Liz and I. 
  4. Jessyboo Unfortunately. Sebastian gave me this nickname. No idea why, but I think I have an idea. Oh right, cause he has a crush on me and sometimes likes to pretend that we're a couple who call each other by pet names/ nicknames. He expects me to make up one for him, hahahahahaha NO. 





No comments:

Post a Comment