Pages

Hot date with the library

Here I am, at the library, ready to study until my brain can't take it anymore. 

I just came back from my book of mormon class. I was falling asleep, but that's usual. The teacher can be funny at times, but I don't know, his voice just sometimes puts me to sleep. So I fell asleep for like maybe 3 minutes. It's weird though, when you fall asleep in class for a little bit, then you wake up and you're like, "Where am I? What day is it? I must have looked stupid". But at least those 3 minutes of nap time made me energized, sorta.
Just two more finals and I'll be free. Oh wait, I won't because I still have a white glove check to do, yay -.-

Ah, no motivation whatsoever. I've never felt so lazy in my life. Like literally, this week, I've woken up and just got dressed with whatever I found. And a quick brush of my hair. I'm not even trying anymore be. My hair is frizzy, I wear a vacant tired expression, and all this stress is making me break out. Oh joy.

I seriously can't wait till it's Friday, with everything done, and just waiting to get on the shuttle. Knowing I'm finally getting my summer away from all the stress of school and annoying people. I can't wait to go home and sleep in my bed. To carry my cat. To cuddle with my dog. To shower in my own shower that isn't full of clumps of red hair. To eat my mom's food. To watch soap operas. To do zumba on the xbox. To get yelled at for having clothes on the floor, even if it's just a sock. To not walk in on make out sessions. To laugh at my brother's jokes. To blast spanish music with my mom. To walk Josie. To get bitten on the nose by Michela. So many things to look forward to. Like really, I can't be away from my family for too long. I have separation issues, still. I get bummed out that I miss so many little things and memories when I'm gone. Like my little sister getting her first zit. When my mom told me, I felt so proud of my sister. She's growing up so fast. I remember changing her when she was only a baby and now, she's starting to go through puberty, having her little crushes, her own friend drama- time goes by so fast. 

I should really stop stalling and actually study right now.
Ugh. 

And so, I leave you with this vital piece of information. 
Funny thing is, cholo is Adrian's nickname. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment