Pages

It has come to the point where I'm just like "screw this"

Where I don't care anymore. I'm just so fed up with school right now. It won't be summer till I go home to NY's usual annoying summer heat and humidity.

My next class is humanities and I'm supposed to be reading a 33 pg article for class and learning about labyrinths and whatnot, but no. Instead I'm drinking chocolate milk and about to pass out. I seriously just want to skip class and go home and sleep the day away. I'm just so tired like all the time, regardless of how late I've stayed up and how much sleep I've had. It's just that everyday, with each class, it's just so exhausting. All I really do is sit there in class, it's not like it's physically demanding or anything.  It just uses up all my brain power. 
2 weeks from now I will be sleeping on my couch, recovering from the drive from the airport. Or just annoying my cat by holding her and baby talking her up to the point where she will get fed up with me and bite my nose like she always does when I'm annoying her. I like it when she does though, it actually kinda tickles. Strange.
This semester has done by so fast--which I'm so glad about. It seems as if only yesterday I was making my way to the check in area for my apartment heat and tripping over my suitcase along the way hahahaha. I'm gonna start packing next week; towards the end of it anyway-- don't want that unnecessary pile of laundry to stuff in my suitcase.
In terms of packing, I'm basically just gonna be leaving most of my clothes here for fall. Ugh, that reminds me, I'm gonna have to like wash all my clothes, everything, if I'm gonna be leaving here to till September. So that way, when I come back, my clothes will smell clean, not that they don't, but still.
It's decided, I'm going home to sleep. I've had perfect attendance in that class, but oh well, whatever. I deserve some really needed down time. I've worked so hard this semester it's only fair. Plus, I'm gonna have to be really well rested for later on tonight. I bought a ticket to a play tonight, it was basically on impulse. But the play looks so good; I'm pretty pumped. Now, if only I had someone that enjoys these types of things as much as I do; the whole cultural awareness thing and attending artistic events. But most can't stand it, oh well.

Party of one tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment