Pages

I was born in the winter for a reason


Hate it. Except for maybe Wednesday; I love thunder.

It's not too bad if I'm at the beach, or just laying around outside, with my headphones and sunglasses on. But if you have to walk up to the Ricks basically everyday, you want to shoot the sun. By the time I get to the building, I feel sweaty and gross. And my hair gets messed up. Like this morning, I did my hair and look in the mirror and I'm like, "Ooooo, someone looks great today", but by the time I get to class, it has turned frizzy. I mean, it's not too bad considering out here in the west there's only dry heat and barely the amount of humidity that is in the east. My hair doesn't stand a chance over there. Once I get home, the only time my hair is going to be nice is on Sundays and the occasional party. It will be pretty much in a bun for the rest of the summer.
The only bright-side to the whole walking up a hill everyday is the way it's making my waist look. Ahh, like really. Makes me feel not really as guilty if I don't work-out for a day. Like today, I might just skip it. I want to skip, but I made a commitment to myself that I would work out 5 times a week at least. I normally do 6 times, but ever since I've been back up here, I skip Saturdays. But all the walking during the week is making up for it. When I get home from class, I need to clean my room. Then maybe a nap. Then maybe that kiwi loco trip with my friend. 
Cause I had a little bit of bad luck. 
No wonder this crumbling world's stuck.
A little sweetness keeps just out of reach. 
Cause compassion is something that they just don't, just don't teach. 









No comments:

Post a Comment